Ghosh offers FREE Home Staging to all of his clients!
Why stage at all? It is already decorated, what is the difference?
- Think of your property as a house not a home, as a product that has to be packaged, advertised, and marketed.
- Staging is a part of the process of preparing the house for sale.
- It helps highlight features, functionality, and visual flow.
But I LOVE my decor… Why change it?
- Of course, you love your decor! But the decor is great for living, not for selling.
- Let the buyer see past your belongings and imagine their furniture in there.
- Let them focus on the property, not your decor.
But all houses sell eventually… why bother with staging?
- Can you afford to wait 30 days, 60 days, 90 days for a sale?
- The sooner you sell, the sooner you free up funds.
- The longer a property sticks around, the more chances the price will fall.
- The longer the property stays on the market, the more the equity dwindles, there are continuing marketing costs, mortgage and/or taxes.
- Properties are only “HOT” within 2 weeks of listing. Otherwise newer listings grab attention.
Can we afford it?
- Yes! Because there is no charge. (It is included within the listing commission)